So the nights are getting darker and the days are getting colder and that can only mean it’s time to bring out the Autumn/Winter wardrobe. To help you get your fall outfits ready below is a list of this years chilly season trends.
1. Tweed! whether it be grandad style knit jumpers to keep you warm in the cold or a suit to keep you looking sharp for work it’s time to start thinking tweed.
2. Vinyl trousers are a great way to mix sportswear with tailoring to create an on trend ensemble.
3. Sequins! Especially sequin hoodies teamed with a non tailored suit. Great for work or play.
4. Loose tailoring in monochrome. This elegant but modern look is easy to achieve, especially with the help of Marks and Spencer’s new line !
5. Crisp cotton shirts make up the basis of most minimalists wardrobes. But this season it should be at the centre of everyones.
6. A military mood is taking over winter this year. A heavy officers coat is the best way to keep wrapped up warm this year.
7. Punk! That’s right punk is back , especially in the form of accessorises. Think safety pin earrings and studded shoes.
8. Use grungy florals to complete the punk look!
9. Opulence is the way to look glamorous this christmas. Think embroidered velvet with lots of embroidery and embellishment.
10. Finally sequins and jewels will embellish any look this season.
So that’s my top 10 trends, i think it’s time to get shopping!